This 4 Fuse Module, can be used as a supplementary fuse board for a branch circuit or circuits, or when the Electrical Distribution Unit is full.
Supplied with 2 x 10 amp fuses, 1 x 15 amp fuse, and 1 x 20 amp fuse, the fuses can be swapped to any rating up to 20 amps in each slot.
This 4 Fuse Box Module can be used on it’s own or in combination with any CBE Modular panel or switches
- Voltage rating: 12V DC,
- Current rating per circuit: 15A max,
- Current rating of total module: 30A max,
- Colour: Grey,
- Material: ABS,
- Terminal type: 6.3mm male blades (1 common POWER IN and 4 individual POWER OUT),
- Dimensions of visible part when mounted in support frame: 46 (W) x 46 (H) mm,
- Mounting hole centres: 46mm.
Power to the module is made via a single blade terminal which feeds all four fused circuits via a busbar. The module is pre-fitted with 2 x 10A, 1 x 15A and 1 x 20A standard blade fuses.
CBE modular components are used by many OEM converters of campervans, caravans, motorhomes and leisure vehicles and provide a very professional finish to your electrical installation.