Dometic CRE 50 + Smev 9722 Bundle Deal
This bundle contains:
1 – 9722 with left or right hand sink
1 – Dometic CRE50 fridge
The new stylish, compact Dometic Smev 9722 sink and hob combination is the ideal solution for making the most of minimal space in your campervan, motorhome, caravan or boat. Underneath the heat resistant glass lids this creative and functional Dometic Smev combination unit accommodates a double-burner hob and a sink – all in the smallest possible space. Cooking and washing up all in one and once you’ve finished the job just pop the integrated lid down for extra worktop space.
* Tap Not Included- See Samba Taps – Cold or Cold / Hot Taps Available
- Stainless Steel
- Integrated heat resistant safety glass lids
- Enamelled burner caps
- Recessed controls
- Electronic Ignition
- Aux Burner: 1 LPG gas line smev 1000 W
- Semi Rapid Burner: 1 LPG gas line smev 1800 W
- Gas consumption: 204 g/h
- Gas Supply Pressure: 30 mbar
- Pan Support: Wiring chromed / Black enamelled
- Press Part: Stainless steel scotch brite
- Ignition: Piezo
- Weight: 6 Kg
- Knob Type: Phenolic Resin
- Glass Lids: Heat resistant tempered black painted
- Square sink: 270 x 220 x 130mm
- Width 760mm x Depth 325mm x Height 178mm
Dometic’s new CRE compressor fridge range. This is the CRE50- which is the less expensive alternative to the CRX50 from Dometic. Maintaining many of the features of the CRX range Storage volume: approx. 45.6 litres, Freezer compartment: approx 4.4 litres Voltage: 12 V DC Weight: 17 kg Power consumption @12v Avg 1.73 ahrs per hour in 24 hours Can run on 240 volts AC using a Dometic MPS35- available seperately Dimensions (D x H x W): 500 mm x 534 mm x 380 mm LED lighting Soft-touch control panel Energy efficient compressor Self-adjusting fan for noise reduction Dometic dual function lock
Pros of compressor fridges:
No need to cut a hole in your van, compressor fridges don’t require external vents.
Simply plug in and it works. Compressor fridges don’t require any gas, so no additional pipework ect required.
They do not need to be on level ground to operate efficiently.