EXIDE created their first AGM battery in 2004.
Technology has evolved rapidly since then, making extensive improvements in efficiency and performance with each renewal of the range. EXIDE has invested millions in advanced production facilities and is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of AGM batteries.
EXIDE batteries use high performance components and materials, including extended-surface glass wool separators, state-of-the-art lead-tin alloys and unique carbon-based additives in the active material.
THE BENEFITS OF AGM EXIDE BATTERIES:
- Maximum charge acceptance
- Cycling resistance 4 times higher than a standard battery
- Optimized to support partial charge stage operations
- Ideal for large motorhomes, campers, vans, vehicles with high energy absorbing electrical equipment
- Maximum safety features and no free acid presence
- VRLA gas recombination valves
- Latest generation approved by leading car and motorhome manufacturers
|Dimensions||353 x 175 x 190mm|