Save €20 with this bundle deal. Includes 1 Maxxfan in smoke and 1 Mini Heki rooflight.
The Maxxair Maxxfan Deluxe Vent Fan With Remote has a built-in rain cover to protect your RV’s interior while allowing the cool air in. No need to stretch to reach the ceiling with the new remote control that opens and closes the vent from the palm of your hand. Features a powerful 10 speed fan motor, thermostat, air intake and exhaust.
- Built-In Rain Cover to always protect your RV’s interior
- Powerful 10 speed intake and exhaust fan
- Thermostat to control room temperature
- Manual Opening or Remote Control Electric Opening
- Provides over 900 cubic feet of air per minute
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors
- Fan runs with lid closed to circulate air (Ceiling Fan Mode)
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12 inch – 10 blade fan
- Flush mounted, easy to clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and/or exhaust functions
- Closes securely for a low profile appearance
- Fits all standard 400mm x 400mm roof openings
- All mounting screws and hardware included. Roof sealant must be purchased separately
- 2-YEAR Limited warranty
- White, Tinted or Smoke Tint ( Black ) lid available
The MAXXFAN® Deluxe is the ONLY COMPLETE RV VENTILATION SYSTEM that incorporates a VENT, FAN and RAIN SHIELD in a single ALL IN ONE UNIT.
Mini Heki rooflight
- Every vehicle immediately appears much more comfortable when equipped with this compact rooflight that lets in the right amount of light.
- Three opening positions.
- The vehicle will immediately look more comfortable! Mini Heki always catch the optimum amount of light despite the compact standard size.
- Featuring a slightly coloured glass dome and an aerodynamic shape. Mini Heki Style has a double-glazed dome that can be opened in three different positions (including the bad weather position).
- Using handles, it can be placed in three different positions: fully open, half-open, and bad weather
- Separately adjustable darkening and fly screens keep light and insects out
- Non constant airflow
- Size: 400 x 400 mm
- For roofs 43–60 mm thick
- Insulated dome with single acrylic glazing