Truma Combi D6E is a powerful diesel heater that can also be used to heat water.
It is especially suitable for larger motor homes. It is supported by a fan so that the motor home heater also works while you’re driving.
In summer, you can heat just the water without using the space heater.
Combi D6E is extremely compact and an absolute lightweight compared to other heaters with a similar output.
Your Combi heater is controlled simply with a digital control panel- CP Plus Panel
In combination with a Truma air conditioner, you can also select the automatic climate control option on the control panel.
This ensures that inside the vehicle you always have the desired temperature.
FrostControl drain valve is installed Infinitely variable temperature adjustment with the digital CP plus control panel
- Rated heat output in diesel mode: max. 1950 W
- Rated heat output in electric mode: 900 W / 1800 W
- Rated heat output in mixed mode: max. 5800 W
- Fuel consumption:
- Power consumption (at 12 V): operation of heater and water container: max.
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Heating time (from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C): Water container: approx. 20 min.
- Heating time (from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C): Heater and water container acc. to EN 15033 approx. 80 min.
- Air flow rate (free blowing) with 4 warm air outlets max 287 m3/h
- Weight 15.8 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 540 x 500 x 350 mm
- Pump Pressure max 2.8 bar
- System pressure max 4.5 bar
**Does not come with internal hot air ducting or vents- sold separately**